Innovation and Skills Zone
In the first event, the Innovation and Skills Zone featured 14 organisations which showcased innovative ideas and projects in the industry in Wales, and we can expect more of the same next time around.
- See and taste the latest innovative Welsh food and drink products
- Meet with representatives from Wales's Higher Education and Further Education institutions
- Engage with researchers who will be on hand to share and discuss with you the findings of the latest food research that Wales is leading the way in
- Meet new innovative businesses hoping to break into new markets
- Speak with the team from Food Innovation Wales, who will be on hand to offer advice and share their latest developments and economic outputs achieved through their flagship knowledge transfer programme, project HELIX
- Take part in a series of interactive activities that will engage delegates and challenge their senses