Following the huge success of the inaugural event in in 2017, BlasCymru / TasteWales returns March 20 and 21 2019, bringing together producers, buyers and food industry professionals for this signature international food and drink trade event and conference, held once again at the world-class Celtic Manor Resort.
Whether you're a buyer or a Welsh producer, if you're involved at all in the catering and hospitality industry, or in food service and retail, BlasCymru / TasteWales is for you.
What's in store
- an inspiring Conference line-up of leading sector thinkers explore the theme of Accelerating Sustainable Growth - faster, smarter, greener with presentations and interactive content
- a showcase of the best products Wales has to offer
- an Innovation and Skills Zone showing the latest tech and clever solutions available to the sector in Wales
- an exhibition of leading Welsh producers
- one to one sessions for national and international buyers to engage with Welsh producers and discover the passion behind their products
Who Should Attend?
TasteWales is for you if you're a Welsh producer, a national or international buyer, along with anyone involved in:Register now
Why you need to be there
- to join the food and drink conversation in Wales, discover new products, meet innovators and crators, to network and be inspired
- to be part of the accelerating sustainable growth movement - whether your business is large or SME
- to get the latest industry insight from Conference speakers like Claus Meyer, co-founder of the "world's best restaurant"; Innocent Smoothies brand builder Tansy Drake; Kantar Worldanel's Chris Hayward; Kateline Porritt from food trend spotters thefoodpeople; social media guru David Levin, and a whole host more
- to investigate the opportunities and challenges of diruptive thinking; current market influences' forthcoming trends; new technologies; marketing to be a sector leader; and achieving impact with limited funds
- to explore collaborations for a post-Brexit environment
Additional £22 million to boost Welsh food and drink industry
The Welsh food and drink industry will receive a £22m funding boost to build on their suc…
SALSA success for The Parsnipship
The Parsnipship are delighted to announce they have secured SALSA (Safe and Local Supplier…