Fed by the huge success of the inaugural event in in 2017, BlasCymru / TasteWales returns March 20 and 21 2019, bringing together producers, buyers and food industry professionals for this signature international food and drink trade event and conference,held once again at the world-class Celtic Manor Resort.
A Lot To Live Up To
The key achievements of BlasCymru/TasteWales 2017 were:
- Over 450 delegates taking part
- 100% of canvassed delegates confirmed the event fulfilled their reasons for attending, and over 97% interested in attending a future event
- Over 1200 one-to-one business meetings facilitated, generating over £20.6m of potential new business for Welsh food and drink producers
- Over 150 trade buyers attended, meeting over 100 Welsh food and drink producers, and viewing some 800 Welsh food and drink products
- International visitors from 14 countries
- Conference attracted 17 high calibre speakers including Adam Leyland – Editor of ‘The Grocer’, Christine Tacon CBE - Groceries Code Adjudicator and BBC’s ‘The Apprentice’ winner - Alana Spencer
- Secured 94 individual pieces of media coverage across print, online and broadcast
- Innovation, Skills and Business zone featured 14 organisations which showcased innovative ideas and projects in the industry in Wales
- 4,557 unique visitors to the website, with 20,365 page views
Thanks for all your hospitality and attention to details and the entire committee should be proud of their initial event. John Rodger – VP Atalanta Corporationetwork effectively with industry stakeholders.
BlasCymru / TasteWales 2019 offers:
- One to one sessions for national and international buyers to engage with Welsh producers and discover their passion
- An international Conference with top names discussing the hottest topics
- A showcase of the best products Wales has to offer
- An exhibition of the leading Welsh producers
Think this could be you?REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE
Who Should Attend?
TasteWales is for you if you're a Welsh producer, a national or international buyer, along with anyone involved in:
Food service and hospitality, caterers, cafes, guest houses, hotels, pubs and restaurants.
Retail - delicatessens to farm shops and grocers, supermarkets to independents.
Public sector - Schools, colleges, hospitals.